Favorite way to cook a steak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favorite way to cook a steak?

• BBQ baby!

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • pan fried

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • broiled under the broiler

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • other, discuss...

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sure Oz agrees with you two... (the Mathew Perry caracter from the "Whole Nine Yards" & "Whole Ten Yards" flick!! :-D --- btw I loved Bruce Willis in the second one, a pro killer turned hardcore chef... complete with aprons...
24.gif
for those who hasn't seen this one it is worth a look even if only for this!!)

Pan fried for me. Don't like char-broiled. Lots of grilled green peppers and onions on top! Can take mushrooms or leave them. Then....I drown each bite in 57 Sauce....I'm ducking......I know ...I know....a good steak doesn't need sauce...but I just eat the steak to get to eat the 57! lol

And Michael, watch that "Yankee" stuff. We're still freinds though. Just remember, I'm a Northerner born and bred. I like snow! I like feeling the nose hairs freeze together. I hate sweating.

But I love a good grilled steak, corn fed and tender. And remember, only the trolls live under (translation - South of) the mighty Mackinaw Bridge. Us Yoopers are nearly as territorial as are Texans, and about as crazy (take with several grains of salt).

Seeeeya my freind; Goodweed of the North

SilvrBck said:
Here is the true test of this statement:

Mike, what do you do to a Texan who loads their chili up with beans? :mellow:

I'm also in Texas and that's an easy one: Send that carpetbagger back to whatever northern state he came from! :LOL:

And as far as steak cooking, I either like to sear it in a pan, then slow cook it to the proper heat, or sear it and finish it in the oven. I'm a medium-well kind of guy. A little pink is fine for me, but any more and It just ain't done :) (Don't worry, I'll be happy to cook yours as raw as you like! Even to the point of just putting a couple baindaids on that boy so he can get back to grazing!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom