For Nanny Spice!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
as with most of my 'recipes' I don't have exact amounts. I throw things together and take lots of test bites.

Saute some diced onion and garlic in olive oil. Saute until the onion is good and soft but not brown.

Stir in 1 cup catsup
4 tablespoons brown sugar ( more if you like it sweeter)
2 tablespoon yellow mustard
2 tablespoon water
3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
crushed red pepper to taste. ( Sometimes I don't add any)

Simmer for 5 minutes. Use on beef, pork or chicken. It's too overpowering for lamb or fish. This sauce seems to last in the fridg. for a long time. This is a very easy recipe to make to your taste. Just add more of the things you like and less of those you don't.

:):)

last time I cooked beef ribs... I sliced an onion up and four cloves of garlic
and placed them in the bottom of a baking pan, placed the ribs on top of them (fat side down) and then threw a can of beef broth and half of a can of diced tomatoes on top of all of it. I covered it very tightly and put it in the oven and baked it for 2.5 hours and 250. Raised the heat to 350 removed the cover and basted with the above sauce every 10 minutes for about an hour. The ribs were very very good and moist!!!

Enjoy!:):):)

Looks good Pds, I love ribs cooked in the oven. This should give me just what I'm looking for..Thanks for sharing:)

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom