Ginger Beef Salad Noodle Bowl
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces cooked steak or roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces vermicelli, broken into 3-inch pieces, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup pea pods, halved
- 1 cup shredded cabbage, red
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts, drained
Whisk together dressing ingredients or shake in a tightly covered container.
Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl; pour dressing over salad and toss lightly. Chill for at least an hour before serving.