Help with Corned Beef Hash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lindatooo

Head Chef
I have a beautiful corned beef cooked and I want to make classic "Hash". Of course we've already eaten it when it was first cooked with cabbage and new potatoes and as Reubens and other sandwiches (didn't want anyone to be offended). So this is rightfully considered left-over Corned Beef. We're really in the mood for hash tonight and....well....I've never made it!:ohmy: I do consider myself a pretty well rounded cook but I've never done this.

We have some potatoes o'brien (potatoes with onions and peppers) so I was thinking about cutting the corned beef in to small bites and sauteeing them with the potatoe mixture then cooking some perfect eggs to put on top.

Any suggestions? Help?

We have some potatoes o'brien (potatoes with onions and peppers) so I was thinking about cutting the corned beef in to small bites and sauteeing them with the potatoe mixture then cooking some perfect eggs to put on top.

That is all that I have ever done. Also done the same with roast beef.

Linda we love corned beef hash. I brown some diced potatoes add some diced onions soften them the add my diced corned beef..We never put any bell pepper, it seems to mask the flavor of the meat...
We do add eggs to the hot mix, cover and let the eggs set and dig in:LOL:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom