I'm sorry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are all very sorry too. ;)

At my sister's rehearsal dinner we were served Wagyu. It was an appetizer, so it was just a small portion. It was the most delicious cut of meat I've ever had. I could have eaten it all night. mmm, I can almost taste it.

thanks for that ironchef, i realised it is the browser at work that has the problem...nasty IT person blocking everything LOL

I am home now and saw the pics :)

Rom said:
thanks for that ironchef, i realised it is the browser at work that has the problem...nasty IT person blocking everything LOL

I am home now and saw the pics :)

Yeah no problem. LOL at one of the hotels I used to work at, I personally got myspace, Youtube, and some other sites blocked because I would go on there to check stuff out.

LOL you "self-inflicted" Internet blockage :S:S:S:S my IT guy would LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :D

ironchef said:
This particular grade was $8.12 per ounce, or $130 per lb.

DUDE!!!! So I don't think it was mentioned in this thread or maybe I just plain missed it, but what kind of cut is that? Is it more like a roast or what?

ironchef said:
It's the tail of the beef tenderloin.

I've got to say, I NEVER thought I'd see marbling anywhere close to that in a tenderloin. But I guess that's why you're paying 8 bucks and ounce for the stuff. Don't even want to think about what you're able to charge for that.

Back
Top Bottom