"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Beef, Pork, Lamb & Venison > Beef

Old 03-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #11
Honey Badger

Ok, Ribs are on.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
Had to make a few modifications. It's not allowed that I cook for normal people in my house. Always have a crowd around.

All in all They've had a nice dry rub put on.
Water and and all the fruit slices Slett mentioned (Nice touch!) Tighly foiled up @300.

Home made sauce is ready to go. Seasoned baked potatoes are in the oven with the ribs. Salads been made. Can I sit down now?

I'll get back with you guys after the Critics have their say.

Munky.

Old 03-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #12
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Munky View Post
Ok, Ribs are on.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
Had to make a few modifications. It's not allowed that I cook for normal people in my house. Always have a crowd around.

All in all They've had a nice dry rub put on.
Water and and all the fruit slices Slett mentioned (Nice touch!) Tighly foiled up @300.

Home made sauce is ready to go. Seasoned baked potatoes are in the oven with the ribs. Salads been made. Can I sit down now?

I'll get back with you guys after the Critics have their say.

Munky.
While you are waiting for them to do their thing, head over to the Koffee Klatch house and enjoy the quiet. Have a nice drink of your choice while you are there. You can feed the kitties AGAIN. Good grief, they eat a lot. I was there a little while ago and filled their dishes to the very top. Did some piddly little chores before I left and looked at their dishes. They were empty.

Old 03-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #13
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
While you are waiting for them to do their thing, head over to the Koffee Klatch house and enjoy the quiet. Have a nice drink of your choice while you are there. You can feed the kitties AGAIN. Good grief, they eat a lot. I was there a little while ago and filled their dishes to the very top. Did some piddly little chores before I left and looked at their dishes. They were empty.
Are we sure they are house cats and not jungle cats of some sort...gosh they eat a lot!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #14
Honey Badger

Troublemakers.... All of Ya!

All done.. Or so I thought.

Those 2 racks were history in 20 minutes.
Because of you guys I had to make 2 more racks. Just so my husband can maybe, possibly have the chance to try them tonight.
They were that good.. Thanks again for the help.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #15
Executive Chef

They look great! Nice work CM!!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:57 PM   #16
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Dat's how to do it! Brilliant!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #17
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Are we sure they are house cats and not jungle cats of some sort...gosh they eat a lot!
They eat like that just to get attention. And they burn it all off running around when they have the place to themselves. Little devils. One minute they are sitting on your lap so innocent and the next they are all howling like banshees. Just want you to get up and feed them. You look too comfortable.

Tags
recipe, oven

ISO Oven Baked Rib recipes? Does anyone have a good recipe or method to make BBQ'd Beef Ribs in the oven? Was thinking later in the week of making a few racks. Can't recall ever doing it that way. The Qer's can now rake my ribs over the coals for being lazy and not using the smoker.. It's ok, I hear it only stings for a minute..:lol: Thank you Munky. 3 stars 1 reviews