Killer Bacon Burgers..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cat, I think Taxi is pretty much right about it not mattering much what kind of bacon. We really like the thick sliced meaty smoked bacon that's sold in bulk by the pound at the deli counter of the grocery store. I think the quality is far superior to packaged bacon.

Last edited:
OK, I made them tonight!
I used my handy dandy stick food chopper for the job, in two batches of chunked partly frozen bacon. The second batch turned out better than the first, as with the second batch, I froze the bacon more, along with the bowl and blade. I'm sure glad I didn't muck up my big processor for this! Then I mixed the gr. sirloin with it and added some Peppered Bacon Salt, because I had it on hand.
img_1439744_0_0ddbd5b6885b151305eb509b7f7ad1eb.jpg

This is not something for the fear of fat crowd..:LOL:

img_1439744_1_8eef39c13a9c57239dbbaa6e568a714c.jpg

This is my low carb plate (SC had his on a Ciabatta roll) with the amazing chunky blue cheese sauce. I used Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream.

img_1439744_2_2ad1fc4ecab598fedbd95e43aa6c9331.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's a proper amount of blue cheese sauce to top. My tummy just growled and we had a huge dinner a few hours ago. :yum:

That. Looks. Fabulous. :ohmy: Thanks so much for sharing your results, Kay! :yum: Will definitely make this.

Back
Top Bottom