Mayonnaise Tacos Recipe (Yummy)tiffanyblissThis mayonnaise tacos recipe has been in my family for generations.
Tiffany Bliss Mayonnaise Tacos Recipe
1 lb Hamburger Meat
1 Package Lawry's Taco Seasonings
2/3 Cup water
1 Can of Corn
1 Bag of Salad Mix (or you can make your own)
2 Tbsp of Mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
corn tortiallas taco shells
1. Brown the hamburger meat in a large pan. Drain and Rinse.
2. Add Lawry Seasonings, water and corn.
3. Let Simmer.
4. In a large bowl, combine salad and mayonnaise. Mix.
5. Fry taco shells in oil and set aside on a plate lined with paper towels to cool.
6. Fill your tacos with meat, salad and cheese.
You can watch the video on how to make them here: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2adOKptPA"]YouTube - OMG How to Make Mayonnaise Tacos[/URL]