Need suggestion for using this leftover beef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would possibly cook some rice or pasta and stir the reheated beef through that or even serve with. The beef looks so nice, there is no need to jazz it up or anything. You could add some other veggies.

Make a casserole with cooked pasta and veggies - sliced, sauteed onions and bell peppers and a can of diced tomatoes. Bake for 1/2 hour or so, top with cheese, bake another 5 minutes. HTH.

Maybe cook some noodles or rice and stir in the meat along with some frozen veggies and make a casserole or make a veggie soup and add the beef to that.

Thicken up the "gravy" a bit and make open-faced sandwiches with mashed taters :chef:

Gets my vote......Maybe toast the bread...I'm thinking French Fries if not smashed tators and graaaaaaaaavy!!!! ...And if you're expecting me for supper ya need a bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce on the table!:LOL:

Fun!

UB - I made the most delightful tomato sandwich the other day and decided to go your route and sprinkle with hot sauce - most excellent! ...I ended up waaaaay beyond a sprinkle ;)

chop it up, add carrots and corn, mix with gravy, and top with mashed spuds, cheese, and bake.

there you go: shepard's pie!!!!! :cool:

Wow! Thanks for the ideas, folks!

I think the taco idea sounds great, since the meat's already shredded, and I've already got flour tortillas, tomatoes, green onions and ripe avocados on hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom