Oxtail soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Thanks for the compliment. I wish I knew a whole lot about cooking; I'd have my own cooking show by now. My mother makes the oxtail soup often and it's delicious. She doesn't add apple in it only vegetables. Rachael Ray from Food Network : Cooking, Recipe Collections, Party Ideas, Quick & Easy Recipes, Cooking Videos has lots of stu recipes. Just go to recipes and type stu or soup to search for lots of great recipes. Let me know if you'd like a specific one and I'd be glad to look it up for you.

Oxtail stu/soup

Thanks for the compliment. I wish I knew a whole lot about cooking; I'd have my own cooking show by now. My mother makes the oxtail soup often and it's delicious. She doesn't add apple in it only vegetables. Rachael Ray from Food Network : Cooking, Recipe Collections, Party Ideas, Quick & Easy Recipes, Cooking Videos has lots of stu recipes. Just go to recipes and type stu or soup to search for lots of great recipes. Let me know if you'd like a specific one and I'd be glad to look it up for you.

Hi Dina, I got the same compliment, thanks fluffygrrl.:)

I just didn't have much of a clue but now I'm curious - I want to try one of these days soon the oxtail broth that I loved while in the army in Germany. Glad you reminded me to try the foodnetwork. I need to find a recipe for that thick rich broth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom