"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Beef, Pork, Lamb & Venison > Beef

Old 02-01-2005, 06:10 PM   #11
Executive Chef

erik: takes time for me to try different recipes. Sometimes I get by with spaghetti but today I didn't want them to think I had easy day so I tried it. Was easy. The house smells so good! Hope it tastes the same. Really made quite a lot. Since I had package of bacon threw whole thing in there. I won't blame you if it isn't exactly the way your wrote it but we all love bacon so can't hurt. Makes brussel sprouts and hash browns with it. Thanks for the idea. Please feel free to share your recipes again. I just can't believe how easy it was. Thanks.

Old 02-01-2005, 11:06 PM   #12
Sous Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Erik
ITK...thanks for the kind words!!!!!! Hope everything turn out good. Please let me know!!! Enjoy!!!

Old 02-02-2005, 07:49 AM   #13
Executive Chef

Erik, here I am. You did good!! Thanks for sharing. Was different than other meatloaf we had. I asked if they could tell what kind of ingredients I had. No one guessed the Italian Sausage. You fooled them. Thankfully, it made a lot. Didn't eat at one sitting. The smell was great. The brussel sprouts kind of spoiled it. Thank you for making our meal so good. Never know until you try them if it will turn out to be something they like. You're the winner.

Tags
None