Skirt Steak Sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
Made this baby last night for dinner.

Skirt Steak Sandwich

Marinated and grilled skirt steak
Swiss cheese
Toasted baguette
Finely sliced red onion
Roasted red pepper
Roasted Anaheim peppers
Pepperoncini
Garlic
Horseradish Mayo

I marinated the steak in a red pepper marinate then grilled it over charcoal. I roasted and peeled the red pepper and anaheims from the garden. Once the meat was resting I toasted the baguette on the grill.

When the bread was done I rubbed a garlic clove over it for a slight hint of garlic. Slice the steak thin across the grain and layer over the bottom half of the baguette. Season with salt and pepper. Top with a couple sliced of Swiss cheese and set under a broiler to melt the cheese.

Once the cheese is melted, layer on the rest of the ingredients and add the spread.

For the horseradish mayo use: 2 parts mayo, 1 part dijon mustard, 1 part drained/prepared horseradish. Mix together and let rest in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.

img_676658_0_217ddec465a4f6f2740e5440b32bac63.jpg

oh man youre killing me with all these BEAUTIFUL food pics:LOL:are there any houses for sale in your neighborhood:ROFLMAO:
seriously, keep em coming, I will "virtually" eat every bite:)

oh man youre killing me with all these BEAUTIFUL food pics:LOL:are there any houses for sale in your neighborhood:ROFLMAO:
seriously, keep em coming, I will "virtually" eat every bite:)

lol. I sell you mine and cook for ya once a week. :mrgreen:

That's yummy looking, Jeekinz. And a real gum exerciser. Are the peppers from your garden?
Couldn't afford to move back to Jersey. The taxes would kill me.

Dang I'm hungry now!
GK, the house next to me just went up for sale this weekend (no not because of my kids)
.... move next door and we'll just cook from his pics!

Back
Top Bottom