Tiger Meat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you notice where PF mentioned kitten teriyaki? RB was responding to the joke she started. Lighten up.

Yes I did. And I still think his response was uncalled for. If you read her original remark, she did say "if he would stop being so cute and lovable." Nowhere did she remark that she wanted him fried by electrical wires. Only that he loved playing amongst the mist of them. :angel:

In Denmark there is a dish called "løvemad". It means lion food or lion sandwich. This is how it is often served, so you can choose your own additions.

11906312_420648678145616_1727474949_n.jpg

In Denmark there is a dish called "løvemad". It means lion food or lion sandwich. This is how it is often served, so you can choose your own additions.

11906312_420648678145616_1727474949_n.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find that the origin for "tiger meat" is Scandinavian, especially seeing how there are so many northern European descendants in the Dakotas. Lion Food and Tiger Meat would appear to be the same thing.

Good to know it's not based on the notion of eating a tiger, but rather eating something a tiger (or lion) itself would eat.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find that the origin for "tiger meat" is Scandinavian, especially seeing how there are so many northern European descendants in the Dakotas. Lion Food and Tiger Meat would appear to be the same thing.

Good to know it's not based on the notion of eating a tiger, but rather eating something a tiger (or lion) itself would eat.

I think you're on to something there Steve! Very interesting, and makes me feel better anyway. Dang, It's fascinating what we can learn here.:clap:

Did you notice where PF mentioned kitten teriyaki? RB was responding to the joke she started. Lighten up.

Thanks. I meant nothing and love cats myself.

Your last sentence is totally uncalled for and leans on the cruel side. I would think that having been a part of this forum for so long, that you would know how much the members love their pets. :angel:

I love mine too. I'm still grieving the disappearance of my cat Jasper.
I was making a remark in reference to the teriyaki comment.

Yes I did. And I still think his response was uncalled for. If you read her original remark, she did say "if he would stop being so cute and lovable." Nowhere did she remark that she wanted him fried by electrical wires. Only that he loved playing amongst the mist of them. :angel:

Calm Down Addie. Its all good. I love animals and would never hurt one.
I couldn't even hunt. I do go fishing though!

mmm Tiger Meat sounds great. I grew up in the mid-West where my grandfather and uncle both had farms. Cattle were raised. Cows were butchered at the local Meat Locker. Eating raw hamburger was not unusual; me & Gramps would put it on saltine crackers w/ S&P.

I read somewhere that now the average "tube" of cheap ground beef can contain meat / fat from 100+ animals. (I cannot find the source for that, I may have read it in a magazine?) That just creeps me out. I wouldn't even eat that stuff cooked.

Our nephew-in-law is Taiwanese. I was surprised that video wasn't make by him! Since he's married to an American girl, he loves to poke fun at both cultures. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom