Twice baked potato skins stuffed with meatloaf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did my shopping for stuffed meatloaf and I got the Szechuan sauce for the green beans! What a fabulous idea! Thank you again, Debbie. I don't know how sweet I am, but the BF sure likes my cookin':)

I did my shopping for stuffed meatloaf and I got the Szechuan sauce for the green beans! What a fabulous idea! Thank you again, Debbie. I don't know how sweet I am, but the BF sure likes my cookin':)

That's the way to a mans heart. They like somone that can cook.

I hope you enjoy the meatloaf and the beans. I think you are going to like that stir fry sauce. It can be spicy, so start out with a little and add more if needed. I just used it in a recipe last night that my family just loved. I'll try to post the recipe later today for you. Enjoy your meal! Debbie

I made it tonight...and I used your Melt In Your Mouth meatloaf recipe as well...

This is a new staple in my house. LOVED IT.

These look awesome! My wife and I were just talking about making Meatloaf more. I'm not a huge fan of a meatloaf sandwich, so this would be a perfect way to make a nice meal and something I could bring to lunch at work the next day.

Thanks for sharing! I will let you know how mine turn out.

Back
Top Bottom