Apple butter pork loin and beans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DWRICH88

Assistant Cook
This recipe that I made is delicious if you like the apple flavor! Take a pork loin of choice preferably non marinaded and put it in a baking dish. Take either apple cider or all natural apple juice and poor 2 1/2 cups into the dish or until bottom is about a 1/4 inch thick. 1 cup of butter. Spread apple butter on the loin as thick as you would like. Add other spices as desired. Cook at 400-425 for 30 min then pull out of oven and put choice of baked beans around the loin return to oven for another 15 min. Apple butter pork loin and beans ready to serve!

Welcome to DC!

I always have a lot of apple butter. Will have to try your recipe, thanks!

This recipe that I made is delicious if you like the apple flavor! Take a pork loin of choice preferably non marinaded and put it in a baking dish. Take either apple cider or all natural apple juice and poor 2 1/2 cups into the dish or until bottom is about a 1/4 inch thick. 1 cup of butter. Spread apple butter on the loin as thick as you would like. Add other spices as desired. Cook at 400-425 for 30 min then pull out of oven and put choice of baked beans around the loin return to oven for another 15 min. Apple butter pork loin and beans ready to serve!

We grew up having something apple with pork all the time so this sounds super !! Thanks for sharing !

at first I thought you were going to use a jar of apple butter spread.....which might also be something to try.

I couldn't possibly use a cup of real butter though. Since my heart attack, surgery, and now a low-fat diet....your recipe might kill me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom