Best pork chops I've ever made.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

omegastorm13

Assistant Cook
Tenderize some top loin pork chops 1 inch thick. Marinate in 1 pt. whiskey, 1pt. liquid smoke 1pt. water for 24 hours. Wrap in bacon. crush blackberrys, removing seeds with strainer optional, I prefer to leave them in for texture. reduce blackberrys and concord wine with sugar. Grill chops while reduceing. Drizzle reduction and serve.

Tenderize some top loin pork chops 1 inch thick. Marinate in 1 pt. whiskey, 1pt. liquid smoke 1pt. water for 24 hours. Wrap in bacon. crush blackberrys, removing seeds with strainer optional, I prefer to leave them in for texture. reduce blackberrys and concord wine with sugar. Grill chops while reduceing. Drizzle reduction and serve.

A "pint"......the whole pint...............maybe I should be asking how many pork chops did you mairnate?.................I have used crushed (and boiled a wee bit ) raspberries.............

I think that "pt" means "part". I was startled at the use of an entire pint of whiskey.

I never thought pt was part......but it makes sense..............I just assumed it was pint.................well a good time was had by all with these pork chops.......it would burn off............but the flavor would be really strong (I think)

Ya I'm sorry I meant part, didn't even cross my mind that I wa using the abbreviation for pint

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom