- 1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced into 4-(4 oz pieces), then butterflied
- 1 pkg saltine crackers, processed into meal ( I like to use croutons, myself. Today I used a Cornbread Crouton)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- seasoned flour (I use Salt,Pepper,Paprika, and Thyme)
- Deep fryer or deep pot with oil, heated at 350 degrees
- Hamburger Buns (your favorite)
- Sandwich Condiments
Pound the pork into approximately 1/4" pieces. Get 3 pie pans, and place in this order: Seasoned Flour,Chicken Stock, Cracker Meal. Bread pork in that order. Dredge both sides in flour, shake excess, dip in chicken stock, and coat well in meal, put on pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour. (Helps bind breading).
Fry until golden brown, drain and serve on buns with favorite Condiments.
I'll take mine with Dijon Mustard, Ketchup, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, and red Onions, PLEASE!!! With an ice cold beverage!!!!