Harry's Spicy Pork Ball Rendang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so pleased you are paying privately for a physio who is trained to put up with deluded octogenarians . You do of course get these on the NHS who she probably also works for .

The food looks good Slingbacks .

I am so pleased you are paying privately for a physio who is trained to put up with deluded octogenarians . You do of course get these on the NHS who she probably also works for .

The food looks good Slingbacks .
not this one gravy me old ducks.private hospital & all staff,apart from the consultants/surgeons of course,are employed by the hospital.whole procedure from consultation,through surgery to physio/aftercare paid for.....praise the lord & pass the corporate healthcare!!
mind you i still get a whacking tax bill each year as the healthcare insurance premiums paid by my company are taxed as a benefit in kind,like my car & mobile phone bills etc....cradle to grave eh?
thanks grumbles,it's a tasty one.....just like you:winkiss:!!

Dont worry, I am hopeless at geography...but when I went to the UK...we went through Singapore first, so I just guessed that all those other places must be in that general area :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We just had this for supper. Oh my, that really was tasty. I'll be making that again.
oh that's fantastic tax!! so glad you liked it.always nervous when i post a receep incase it doesn't work for someone.....really pleased matey,thanks for the feed back...most kind of you...mwah x:)!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom