Horseradish Crusted Pork Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
I recently made this pork chop recipe in the toaster oven. For the two of us, I used two thick cut boneless chops that had been previously brined, and used the full crumb mixture from the recipe. I used Panko crumbs. Be careful not to over cook. I cooked ours 20 min. at 375 degrees.

If you like horseradish like we do, this is a quick and easy must try recipe. ;) Enjoy.

Horseradish Pork Chops Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Last edited:
I recently made this pork chop recipe in the toaster oven. For the two of us, I used two thick cut boneless chops that had been previously brined, and used the full crumb mixture from the recipe. I used Panko crumbs. Be careful not to over cook. I cooked ours 20 min. at 375 degrees.

If you like horseradish like we do, this is a quick and easy must try recipe. ;) Enjoy.

Horseradish Pork Chops Recipe - Allrecipes.com

K, did you use Creamy or straight Horseradish?
DH loves horseradish and I buy the straight stuff, no fillers (aka cream),
and I'm thinking 1/4 cup would blow my head off, but him though ;)
Another question: the crumb mixture only goes on top, is that right?

K, did you use Creamy or straight Horseradish?
DH loves horseradish and I buy the straight stuff, no fillers (aka cream),
and I'm thinking 1/4 cup would blow my head off, but him though ;)
Another question: the crumb mixture only goes on top, is that right?

I used straight horseradish (not creamed) but you could divide the butter/crumb mixture and use a reduced amount for your topping Kgirl. Yes, the mixture goes only on the top, and if it's not brown enough when the pork is done, just turn the toaster oven to broil for the last minute or so.

Thanks for the nice responses folks. :)

I used straight horseradish (not creamed) but you could divide the butter/crumb mixture and use a reduced amount for your topping Kgirl. Yes, the mixture goes only on the top, and if it's not brown enough when the pork is done, just turn the toaster oven to broil for the last minute or so.

Thanks for the nice responses folks. :)

That's what I was thinking K, 1/4 cup between two chops would make DH very happy but kill me :LOL:

That's what I was thinking K, 1/4 cup between two chops would make DH very happy but kill me :LOL:

Understood Kgirl. Since there are 4 Tbs. in 1/4 cup, I'd use 2 Tbs. for his half of crumb mixture, and 1 Tbs. for your half. :chef:
Cooking the horseradish seems to make it milder than you would think however.

Last edited:
Your recipe has given me an idea, Kayelle. I have a jar of Penzeys "Horseradish Powder" that I picked up on a shopping trip because it looked...interesting. I've used it only a couple of times, and I don't even remember what for. I think the next time I make breaded pork chops I'll add some to the breadcrumbs and see if Himself can figure out what the secret ingredient is. :D I might even make a mustard-horseradish sauce to put under the chop before I plate it.

That does look like a good dish K. Thanks, I bookmarked it.

Couldn't you use wasabi powder too?

Your recipe has given me an idea, Kayelle. I have a jar of Penzeys "Horseradish Powder" that I picked up on a shopping trip because it looked...interesting. I've used it only a couple of times, and I don't even remember what for. I think the next time I make breaded pork chops I'll add some to the breadcrumbs and see if Himself can figure out what the secret ingredient is. :D I might even make a mustard-horseradish sauce to put under the chop before I plate it.

I also have some of that CG! You have some great ideas there! :chef:
Just saw your Wasabi powder comment Med. Another lightbulb moment!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom