Hot Pork Butty - Team GQ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gravy Queen

Head Chef
Huge thanks to Got Garlic for your pork in slower cooker help. I used the spice rub and did the caramelised onions. The pork was splendid, I dont think I have managed to make such good pork like this ever before! Whoop whoop hark at me!! :chef:

I declare this to be another gold for Grand Brittania (cos I made it :)).

Attachments

• Pulled Pork butty.JPG
    Pulled Pork butty.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 331
Huge thanks to Got Garlic for your pork in slower cooker help. I used the spice rub and did the caramelised onions. The pork was splendid, I dont think I have managed to make such good pork like this ever before! Whoop whoop hark at me!! :chef:

you nailed it gravy,that looks the dogs danglies,no punch line this time,the lady done good:yum:!

Ms

Yay, GQ! That looks delicious! Wish I could have some. I decided to make the pulled pork next weekend because I forgot DH was leaving today for a week-long conference.

Nice job, I'm glad it worked well for you :)

Now, what the heck are dogs' danglies (or do I want to know??)??

piggylicious, you can come over and pull .............hat and coat please.

Back
Top Bottom