I got BACON!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But...he said it would enhance the bacon jam! Look! It's in this recipe under prep! "Don one Princess Leia outfit. Gather the rest of the ingredients." See? :LOL:

It's scribbled in his distinctive handwriting...:rolleyes: Geez, Frank! You better check the rest of your recipes, Kathleen.:ROFLMAO:

Bacon Pie made in the Personal Pie Maker, using egg roll wrappers. Just stuff that bottom crust with cooked bacon and pig out!

One or two years ago my child had a paper that made him list the 6 most beautiful things in the world. #1 was "mom's teeth" #2 was "bacon" :LOL:

One or two years ago my child had a paper that made him list the 6 most beautiful things in the world. #1 was "mom's teeth" #2 was "bacon" :LOL:

Now that is funny. Smart kid.

I use to say I wanted to be an Iguana. My favorite saying until one day;

My son's third grade teacher passed around a mimo sheet with the sentence at the top that said, "A mother is someone who...." Each kid wrote their thoughts on what they thought a mother was.
...someone who spends a hundred dollars in a store and forgets to take the packages with her.
...Someone who wants a quiet house
...someone who spends a lot of time in the bathroom
...someone who can never find her keys

And what did my son wite?

..,.Some one who want to be an iguana so she can sit in the sun on a rock.

I often wondered what the teacher thought when she saw that.

I saved that paper and now my son has it framed in his office. :LOL:

My son's third grade teacher passed around a mimo sheet with the sentence at the top that said, "A mother is someone who...." Each kid wrote their thoughts on what they thought a mother was.
...someone who spends a hundred dollars in a store and forgets to take the packages with her.

That's a great story Addie :wub:

So funny! :LOL:

Awesome and definitely frame-able!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom