ISO help/tips w/Breaded Pork Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They look like they've got cauliflower ear ;)

Those pans are pretty nifty. What size are they? Do they have lids or anything? I use pie tins and don't get much drippage, you want to let the excess egg drip off anyway, but those are pretty cool. Of course in my case I probably wouldn't have the room to set three pans side by side like that anyway :LOL:

Those are some weird looking pork chops, msmofet.

Chef Central Online Shopping (click)

7891501490.jpg

Perfect Prep Trays, Set of 3

MfgStyle: GBT-3
SKU: 7891501490
PRICE: $12.99​

description.gif

Connect all 3 trays together, side-by-side or end-to-end or at an angle depending on your space or task.
  • Perfect for preparing breaded dishes without drips and spills.
  • Interlocking trays connect in a variety of ways.
  • Dishwasher safe.

Ever try breaded cauilflower? Try it then we'll talk.

I want those pans......thanks MsM

I swear I learn something new every day here, and I've been around the block a few times.

I know about the 123 method but never heard of letting chops rest first. Can't wait to try that, and I just bought some thick bone in chops!!

Sorry, I don't care for cauliflower at all. I'm sure your preparation is great, your stuff always looks great. However, cauliflower is not for me.
Andy, I actually remember reading that a couple years back, and have it in my wicked head to always try and weave cauliflower somehow into my replies to your posts. :devilish:

MsMo, I saw them trays at my local Sur La Table and almost bought them. I usually use recycled pie tins, too. Speaking of... there are no reactive issues with aluminum and cold egg wash, am I right, or am I a dead man already?

Thanks for the breading tips/recipe, MsMofet. Copied and emailed to myself where I'll print it when it gets there.

I've been having problems getting a tasty breading. I'll try it your way. The seasonings sound great.

Thanks for the breading tips/recipe, MsMofet. Copied and emailed to myself where I'll print it when it gets there.

I've been having problems getting a tasty breading. I'll try it your way. The seasonings sound great.
You're welcome Z. Let me know what you think.

Andy, I actually remember reading that a couple years back, and have it in my wicked head to always try and weave cauliflower somehow into my replies to your posts. :devilish:

That would have made your posts as tasteless as cauliflower.;) ...and I know that's not you.

Breaded Pork Chops

Thank you to all for responding to my question. :) I did the dry, wet, dry method and it worked well.

Happy Cooking :chef:

You're welcome Z. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again. MsM. I tried this today with a chicken thigh. It came out gorgeously crunchy and tasty. I also raised the temperature to 375° and set the thigh on a rack I swiped from the toaster oven.

I can see it will work beautifully on pork chops too. Now to put pork chops on the grocery list.

Thanks again. MsM. I tried this today with a chicken thigh. It came out gorgeously crunchy and tasty. I also raised the temperature to 375° and set the thigh on a rack I swiped from the toaster oven.

I can see it will work beautifully on pork chops too. Now to put pork chops on the grocery list.
You're welcome Z. I am glad you liked it.

Back
Top Bottom