ISO help using large quantity of pork liver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave Hutchins

Head Chef
I just received 6 pounds of pork liver and want to make braunsweiger or liver sausage, or a tasty liver pate any help would be very much appreciated. Thak all of you in advance
Chef dave

Dave.. if you change your title you might get more people to look at your message...

I love liver but..just fry it up and eat it with onions..sorry I can't help you.

I say you should freeze some of it. Even if you make, well whatever you might make out of it, there is no way you can eat this much of anything, let alone liver. Freeze in 1 pounds bags and then you can cook when ever you ready for. Make some now, of course.

I say you should freeze some of it. Even if you make, well whatever you might make out of it, there is no way you can eat this much of anything, let alone liver. Freeze in 1 pounds bags and then you can cook when ever you ready for. Make some now, of course.

:) I agree that is a lot of liver to use in one time. Plus you can experiment recipes one pound at a time.

Jeez Dave, I love liver but in this case I am not going to be much help on this. I am with those that say freeze it in portion sizes and try out different recipes you can find on the Net. I think my first search would be on LiverWurst.
Now, if you need help eating it... there I can help!!:pig:

Back
Top Bottom