ISO sliced pork tenderloin recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ps8

Senior Cook
Pork tenderloin was on sale at a good price so I bought two and had one sliced into slices about an inch thick. I kept one whole because I really like to roast them, but I had one sliced because I have a recipe at home that I wanted to use on them, but now I can't find it (the recipe) anywhere!! :mad: So, if any of you have a really simple way of fixing already sliced pork tenderloin, I'd surely like to give it a try!:)

My son, (we do too) loves pork fritter sandwiches w/ pork tenderlion, pounded to about 1/4 in. floured w/ yur favorite spices and fried. Not the healthiest, but so yummy on toasted buns, lettuce and conditment of choice. He likes it when I marinate them in teriyaka sauce I make. This is the first thing that came to my head !! lol

Oooh, that actually sounds really good! I just might have to give that a try. Thanks!

Those inch thick slices can be pounded and used in place of chicken or veal to make:

Pork Parmesan
Pork Marsala
Pork Milanese
Schnitzel

One of our favorite ways to fix pork chops (would work for pork tenderloin slices too) is so simple. Just brown them on both sides, then cover with sauerkraut (include the juice). Put lid on pan and cook (on stove or in oven) until done. We love this with mashed potatoes and green beans. I think James could eat this 5 nights a week. We had it last night. :cool:

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom