ISO The Marlboro Country Cookbook Bacon Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

letscook

Head Chef
At one time I had this cookbook - I have included the link to show the cookbook that is advertised on amazon for reference only
Morning Fires, Evening Lights: The Marlboro Country Cookbook: Philip Morris: Amazon.com: Books

Hubbie remembered a recipe that was a hot and sweet bacon. I no longer have that cookbook and wonder if anyone has it and if could look up that recipe. I know it had brown sugar and hotsauce but can't think if there was any thing else in it. Thank you in advance .

I've got one of those Taste of Home 98 ways to cook bacon and it doesn't have a hot and sweet recipe listed. I hope someone can help you out. Please PM it to me if they do (assuming it's copyrighted).

I wonder if one of the many "Sweet and Spicy Bacon" recipes are what you are looking for. They all seem to have brown sugar and cayenne pepper. Some also have chili powder. A google search will overwhelm you, but it may help !

39817-albums371-picture5667.jpg
Here it is.

Last edited:
Thanks so much salt and pepper I haven't made it for a really long time and hubbie was asking for it. I knew I copied the recipe before giving the book away but couldn't find the recipe. He will be surprised later.

Back
Top Bottom