Loin of pork with prunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kasia

Senior Cook
This meal is very healthy. Taste great especially in winter days

Ingredients:
- 1 kg boneless pork, 35.27 oz
- 15 dag pitted prunes , 5.29 oz
- 4 tablespoons oil
- spices : salt, pepper, pepper herb, marjoram, basil, oregano
- 2 cloves garlic

Performance:
Wash pork and incised with a knife hole through the center along the meat. Then put prunes to the resulting hole. The whole loin of pork rubbed with spices. To rub garlic into loin of pork. Wrapped it in aluminum foil and put in the fridge for about 12 hours for loin pork was more aromatic. After 12 hours, heat oven to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius. Removes the loin of pork from the refrigerator, pours him with oil and put aluminum foil on the metal plate and bake for approximately 1.5 hours. From time to time, to pour water.

180 C = 356 F

www.foodfrompoland.blogspot.com

Rosemarin

Similar to ours,
We add rosmarin. Also marinating comes a little better if you take out from the fridge an hour before cooking.
I belive you should say which king of oil. We use olive oil..
Also we don't reccomend alluminum foil but parchement paper because sometimes alluminum gives a metal taste to meat, especially with long marinating.
Last variation. instead of pouring water we use wine (carefully).

vegetable oil

please understand I am not trying to be offensive
when relating to food and fat: oil is only vegetable.
Liquid fat comes from the double bonds (unsaturated or desaturated) that are only coming from vegetable world. Double bonds allow the long carbon chain of fat to rotate and that makes it liquid. We can not build ourself unsaturated fat and that is why we need to eat unsaturated fat that comes only from vegetable oil
That is another reason why I am against margarine, which is a oil that is chemical saturated by reduction with H2.
Also vegetables protects their fat (oil) with antioxidant and that makes them important for our diet.

Back
Top Bottom