Makin' Bacon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The date with goat cheese and rosemary was the first that caught my eye.

The date with goat cheese and rosemary was the first that caught my eye.
That's certainly on my list to try. I have had something with bacon wrapped date before and it was fabulous. I think it was an almond inside the date.

I want to try those egg cups too.

We need to bring back that discussion about those bacon cups advertised late night, lol.

Peanut Butter & Bacon sandwich? :huh: On the other hand, that PB in the photo looked more like hummus. Hmmmm...

I've actually had a couple of those: Bacon/apple/brie grilled sandwich, loaded potato soup, bacon in Brussels sprouts (often), but the one I haven't tried but looks yummy is the bacon/guacamole grilled cheese. I won't use guac but instead just use a nice, ripe avocado. Maybe Fontina cheese.

And about those bacon pancakes? Make them when you have breakfast for supper and substitute the milk with beer. :cool:

The Bacon, Apple and Brie Sandwich looks great.

I have been making bacon and corn pancakes for years.

Those bacon recipes look great. Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make many since my bacon shipment hasn't arrived "Yet" :mad:

:whistling

Pac, You've got the right idea filling those bacon cups with crumbled bacon. :yum: Just be sure to have your cardiologist on speed dial before you chow down. :LOL:

I have read this whole thread, Interesting to say the least.

But anyway, at any time I have at least 4 pieces of Pork belly curing in a liquid cure on the go. I make 1 slab for US, one for my Next door Neighbour, one for my lifelong friend and one for my Neighbour's Girl Friend, one slab each a week, sliced. They pay for it. Our bacon is paid for by the others, it is cured, cold smoked, then up the temp to reach a 155 internal temp, then sliced on slicer.

The one thing we all know, there is no better bacon to be had, even from the market or any store in town cannot compare.

Will I post the recipe, Maybe in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom