"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Beef, Pork, Lamb & Venison > Pork
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2018, 04:53 AM   #51
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
He is all yours. And considering his father comes from the Lakes District, (Cockermouth) he has that accent down pat. He will fit right in.

I'm not touching that one.

Where's Casey?

Tags
butter, pepper, pork, pork chops, recipe, rosemary, salt

« Honey baked ham | - »
My simple pork chop method Hi everyone, This is the first recipe I have ever posted and it is a very, very simple one but I have to start somewhere! I went to the butchers and asked for the biggest, beast of a pork chop that they had. I'm sure it's small by American standards but this is what they gave me. [ATTACH]31633[/ATTACH] I followed some instructions given to me by my friend, starting off by patting it dry before adding lots of salt, pepper and some finely chopped rosemary. I then sealed the chop, in a hot skillet with a little butter, on each side until caramelised and brown, making sure to turn it on its edge so as to cook the fat. then I popped it in the oven at 200C (391F) for 10 minutes. For a beginner like me, I was pretty happy with the results! :chef: [ATTACH]31634[/ATTACH] 3 stars 1 reviews