Pork Chops and Noodles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

purrfectlydevine

Sous Chef
Like Nicole, I don't measure, just eyeball it.

however many bone-in pork chops you need
noodles, enough to feed whoever you are feeding
chopped onion
minced garlic
salt & pepper
olive oil

Cook chops in a skillet addding a little oil to prevent sticking. When all chops are done, remove to a platter and keep warm. While chops are cooking cook noodles as package directs, except subtract a minute or two from the cooking time because you will be cooking them again. Drain, but reserve the cooking water. At the same time saute onion in the same skillet you cooked the chops in, adding a little oil if needed. Add garlic to the skillet and continue to cook. Add noodles to the skillet and fry, using some of the noodle water to help get any brown bits etc. off the pan and on to the noodles. Cook until the water has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper. I must admit that I use quite a bit of onion, garlic, and pepper.

purrfectlydevine said:
Like Nicole, I don't measure, just eyeball it.

however many bone-in pork chops you need
noodles, enough to feed whoever you are feeding
chopped onion
minced garlic
salt & pepper
olive oil

Cook chops in a skillet addding a little oil to prevent sticking. When all chops are done, remove to a platter and keep warm. While chops are cooking cook noodles as package directs, except subtract a minute or two from the cooking time because you will be cooking them again. Drain, but reserve the cooking water. At the same time saute onion in the same skillet you cooked the chops in, adding a little oil if needed. Add garlic to the skillet and continue to cook. Add noodles to the skillet and fry, using some of the noodle water to help get any brown bits etc. off the pan and on to the noodles. Cook until the water has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper. I must admit that I use quite a bit of onion, garlic, and pepper.

This sounds purrrrfectly wonderful. I've cut and pasted it and will try it soon. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom