Pork in Onion Sauce TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Melt 3 Tab. butter in large skillet. When butter is ready Add 5 med thin sliced onions.Cover skillet and cookk on med heat til onions are pale yellow. Stir in 1/2 cup whipping cream and 1 tea. sugarcook 2 min longer and Put 1/2 cup flour on foil and coat 4 3/4 inch pork chops Heat 3-4 Tab. evoo in a smaller skillet Add chops cook til golden brown on each side about 3-5m now add the chops to the onion-cream mixture cover and reduce heat. Simmer 15-20 min. or til chops are tender season with salt and pepper. Place on warm platter. Spoon sauce over chops sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Serve with marscapone and parm mashed potatoes and green salad, bread goes with this as well.
enjoy
kades

That's almost exactly what I do with pork chops and mushrooms. Sometimes I make it with onions instead of the mushrooms, because Stirling doesn't much like mushrooms.

That's almost exactly what I do with pork chops and mushrooms. Sometimes I make it with onions instead of the mushrooms, because Stirling doesn't much like mushrooms.
Gil loves mushrooms so I'll add some to the onion mix and see what happens.:LOL:
kades

Back
Top Bottom