Pulled Pork with?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG any chance you could bump your original recipe thread? I have had a couple of people PM me with requests for the recipe! :)

GG any chance you could bump your original recipe thread? I have had a couple of people PM me with requests for the recipe! :)

But of course! Done. Someone PM'd me for the recipe, too, so I asked the mods to add 1 tbsp. of garlic to the original recipe, which I had mistakenly left out. Can't have delicious pork without garlic! ;)

But of course! Done. Someone PM'd me for the recipe, too, so I asked the mods to add 1 tbsp. of garlic to the original recipe, which I had mistakenly left out. Can't have delicious pork without garlic! ;)

You certainly can't! (And I did actually add garlic to the one I did - I think you must have mentioned it at the time.)

Anyway, thanks for that - I have PMd both people to let them know it has been bumped and given your name so they know what and who to look for. :)

Last edited:
You certainly can't! (And I did actually add garlic to the one I did - I think you must have mentioned it at the time.)

Anyway, thanks for that - I have PMd both people to let them know it has been bumped and given your name so they know what and who to look for. :)

Wonderful. I know there are people out there who don't like to share their recipes, but I don't agree with that. More yummy pork for everyone! :mrgreen:

Wonderful. I know there are people out there who don't like to share their recipes, but I don't agree with that. More yummy pork for everyone! :mrgreen:

Indeed!

I suppose if you are planning on publishing your recipes you wouldn't want to share them, but on a cooking forum I think sharing is the way to go! :)

Back
Top Bottom