Simplest Pork Chop Recipe Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

itzalgud

Cook
I don't have a name for this recipe...I guess something like Soy Pork Chops.

1. In a frying pan, brown Thin Cut, Boneless pork chops in 2 spoons cooking oil. (As many pork chops as you want to cook). Just brown a couple minutes, don't cook completely.
2. Reduce heat to medium low and cover pork chops with soy sauce.
3. Simmer until soy sauce has nearly boiled away. There should be a small amount of black paste left in the pan.
That's all there is to it.
Do not put anything on the pork chops before cooking. The soy will add a lot of salt. A nice additive is to smother the chops with sliced onion for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Cook just long enough to caramelize the onion.

If you know how to complicate this recipe, let me know. It's just too simple to be so good.

Thank you for the recipe,I made them for Dinner and they were so very good.

My dh thought they were out of this world.I usually use a bbq sauce,so these was different but also good.

Paige

chops

I don't have a name for this recipe...I guess something like Soy Pork Chops.

1. In a frying pan, brown Thin Cut, Boneless pork chops in 2 spoons cooking oil. (As many pork chops as you want to cook). Just brown a couple minutes, don't cook completely.
2. Reduce heat to medium low and cover pork chops with soy sauce.
3. Simmer until soy sauce has nearly boiled away. There should be a small amount of black paste left in the pan.
That's all there is to it.
Do not put anything on the pork chops before cooking. The soy will add a lot of salt. A nice additive is to smother the chops with sliced onion for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Cook just long enough to caramelize the onion.

If you know how to complicate this recipe, let me know. It's just too simple to be so good.

just put chops and soy in crockpot, small one. added a little sesame oil.

thanks for the idea.

babe

This sounds great!!! I may have to give it a try if DH will let me....he only like pork chops cooked with shake and bake (ick!) so maybe if I'll try this out with chicken!!!

This sounds great!!! I may have to give it a try if DH will let me....he only like pork chops cooked with shake and bake (ick!) so maybe if I'll try this out with chicken!!!

They still make that stuff?
That was one of the ways I had pork chops as a kid.
That's the only way I won't try fixing them now :LOL:

Shake n Bake, Roast n Boast...... there are some things better left to childhood memories :neutral:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom