Originally Posted by Snip 13
"Noddy Badge" Is just a little saying we use :) "I didn't do much but thanks for the credit kind of thing"
Better make that really low and slow, it's going to be a long swim from Africa and I have no sense of direction!
there's not much left of Florida north of Jacksonville, so from SA you'll want to turn right when you hit the coast, not left . . . . just for the 'in case' situation.....
don't laugh. here's what googlemaps says for Washington, DC to Tokyo, Japan:
36. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Hawaii
37. Continue straight 0.1 mi
38. Turn left onto Kuilima Dr 0.5 mi
39. Take the 3rd right onto HI-83 W 12.4 mi
40. Continue straight onto HI-99 S/Kamehameha Hwy 6.5 mi
41. Slight left onto HI-80 S/Kamehameha Hwy
42. Take the Interstate H-2 S ramp to Honolulu 0.2 mi
43. Merge onto I-H-2 S 7.9 mi
44. Merge onto I-H-1 E 4.7 mi
45. Take exit 13B toward Halawa Hts. Stadium 0.3 mi
46. Merge onto I-H-201 E 4.1 mi
47. Merge onto I-H-1 E 4.1 mi
48. Take exit 23 for Punahou St toward Waikiki/Manoa 0.2 mi
49. Turn right onto Punahou St 0.1 mi
50. Take the 1st right onto S Beretania St 0.1 mi
51. Take the 1st left onto Kalakaua Ave 1.9 mi
52. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Japan