One of my favorite dishes is marinated/grilled lamb rib chops (the ones shaped like a "6" or "9", depending on your point of view).
Marinade for 8 rib chops:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dry wine - white or red, it doesn't matter
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried red pepper flakes
Marinate chops at least 4 hours, or overnight. Remove from marinade and liberally season on both sides with salt and pepper. For 3/4" chops, I grill about 3 minutes per side for medium rare, or 4-5 minutes for pink.