Lamb for SNIP!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Don't burn your fingers lamb:yum: I promised you some other recipes and this is one of them I love lamb and thought you might like this one No chicken here:LOL:
You can reduce this recipe I use this for 16 chops with my large gang so do your math...In a bowl stir together 1/4 cup evoo,2 cloves crushed garlic,1 Tab. chopped fresh rosemary those pale green tender pieces,1 tea. thyme salt and pepper to taste. Brush this mix over 8- 1 inch thick lamb chops
now salt and pepper them cover and refrigerate the chops/ Put a rack about 5 inches away from heat and then preheat your broiler. Scrape off some of the marinade from the chops You can grill them if you wish or broil so grill or broil about til crisp andd browned about 5 min. Turn the chops and repeat on the other side making sure the center is pink Serve nice and hot with you choice or carb maybe rice,polenta with mushrooms,you decide and nice veggie and salad.
kades

Don't burn your fingers lamb:yum: I promised you some other recipes and this is one of them I love lamb and thought you might like this one No chicken here:LOL:
You can reduce this recipe I use this for 16 chops with my large gang so do your math...In a bowl stir together 1/4 cup evoo,2 cloves crushed garlic,1 Tab. chopped fresh rosemary those pale green tender pieces,1 tea. thyme salt and pepper to taste. Brush this mix over 8- 1 inch thick lamb chops
now salt and pepper them cover and refrigerate the chops/ Put a rack about 5 inches away from heat and then preheat your broiler. Scrape off some of the marinade from the chops You can grill them if you wish or broil so grill or broil about til crisp andd browned about 5 min. Turn the chops and repeat on the other side making sure the center is pink Serve nice and hot with you choice or carb maybe rice,polenta with mushrooms,you decide and nice veggie and salad.
kades

Muchos gracias!!!! Glad I didn't miss this thread :yum:
Thank you Kades! It just so happens I've taken out Lamb chops for dinner tonight.
I'll be making it later with pap and chilli relish on the side :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom