ISO venison ideas/recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What does ISO mean in this context - I know ISO on my camera and ISO wine glasses ?????Gage

don't any of you girls get sucked in cooking deer meat for your manly men or you will regret it the rest of your lives..........jest kidding in a way..........hubby and I were newlyweds and we lived on deer meat for a year.........roasts, steaks, sausage........you name it......probably had hoove's jelly and the tail end, too..........I can't even bear the sight of it today.........and it's good and healthy meat, too........just overload.........but we were so poor as students and wanted to be independent as much as possible so deer meat was a good alternative............I think.........where's the smiley face with the yuck face.......

Perhaps you missed the pieces of radiator and bumper in your venison .. Sorry, couldn't resist a roadkill reference.
Hey ,where are the smiley icons gone ??

Perhaps you missed the pieces of radiator and bumper in your venison .. Sorry, couldn't resist a roadkill reference.
Hey ,where are the smiley icons gone ??
you made me laugh so much that I had to give you karma.......you really have NO idea how much venison I ate........I still have to part my hair over the antlers.........and put up with Bambi and all his fawning girlfriends at Thanksgiving...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom