Venison Grill Wet Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm expressing my opinion. Trying to shame me for it is wrong. I'm pretty sure he chose that phrase to be provocative.

If you don't like what I say, complain to the mods.

This is getting out of hand pretty quick lol. I thought my explanation of what I mean and why I chose that phrasing was sufficient but apparently not. Let me just state again that I am not trying to be offensive to anyone who is vegan and I am not trying to be provocative. I do not want to be seen on a new forum as a provocateur. I meant no harm but clearly I ruffled a few feathers and that is my bad.

Vegans don't eat meat, fish, fowl, dairy or eggs. They don't eat any animal product, no matter how or where it is sourced.

Ergo, you are not a vegan.

What do you think of my venison wet rub for grilling?

For a very lean meat like venison, I'd probably use it as an injection and wrap in caul fat. As far as cooking technique, I'd go reverse sear.

Maybe the term should be "vegan, unless I killed the meat". I had a friend with similar eating habits. He was vegetarian most of the time, unless he or a friend had killed the animal. If I understand correctly, Saul does eat a vegan diet, most of the time.

Maybe the term should be "vegan, unless I killed the meat". I had a friend with similar eating habits. He was vegetarian most of the time, unless he or a friend had killed the animal. If I understand correctly, Saul does eat a vegan diet, most of the time.
Thank you and you are correct. As I had said earlier, I eat a vegan died unless I killed the animal. That is why I sometimes joke that I am 98% vegan.

Saul... really excited to try the recipe.

I actually used a dry rub venison recipe that I liked so much I put it on my website but I feel like this one is going to be good. Plus, my family doesn't really like that gamey flavor but the tips about eliminating that flavor were awesome! Thanks Saul!

Back
Top Bottom