Anniversary Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We all had a great time at the Party. The decorations turned out great. The bakery gave my mom the cake for free because we do so much business there. The food was delicious. We had great conversations. It was wonderful. For some reason I am having trouble attaching pictures as soon as I can I will.

oh wow what a beutiful cake. the dinig room is stunning too. sierra you look alot like your mommy ! i'm glad you all had fun. like jkath said they do look too young for 40 yrs !! congrats to them on that !!! most marriages don't last 2 yrs, sad. they made it to 40. hope they have many more happy years to come !! that's awesome !!

Sierra, beautiful!! I love the cake. What are the pictures on the table? Of that day, or from their years together?
I'm really glad that you had a good time. Congrats again.

texasgirl said:
Sierra, beautiful!! I love the cake. What are the pictures on the table? Of that day, or from their years together?
I'm really glad that you had a good time. Congrats again.

The pictures are of their wedding day. Some are of other anniversaries. The place at Lake Tahoe where my dad proposed. Pictures of my brother and I when we were much younger.:)

Sierra, everything loks beautiful..Glad it all came together for a lovely evening...I just know you all had a lovely time..It was well deserved...:) Congratulations to mom and dad:)

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom