Are you going on a vacation this summer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you going on your summer vacation?

• I'm going to a different country! (Hope I know how to speak the language!)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I'm going out of the State or Province.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I'm staying within the state, but it's quite far

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I'm going to my relative's city for a great family time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wooo Wooo...I'm taking the train!

• I'm leaving on a jet plane......

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I'm traveling by car, so I'll probably see some really great stuff along the way!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Get out the lifevests, I'm taking a cruise!

• I'm abitious, and am bicycling through quite a bit of land.

• Vacation? What's that?

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
You're not alone there jkath! I did use some self tanning lotion on my legs yeasterday so I wouldn't blind everyone at church last night.

Wasabi, as long as there's a hammock somewhere around that condo I'll be more than happy!

I haven't found a self-tanner yet that I liked...except maybe the neutrogena one. (I'm pretty addicted to their fantastic dry-feeling sun screen!)
I tried some lancome self-tanner (it's the kind with pigment, so you see it going on) but it rubs off on stuff! ACK!

Very funny Andy!!!

Actually, I've got the skin of a redhead, so tanning isn't ever a possibility, however, I can get to a lovely shade of rose in about 15 minutes!

S.O. and I are a little darker complected so we tan pretty well. However, when we go to Aruba we have to be careful. You can go up in flames in a very short period of time under that hot sun. That can ruin your day.

jkath said:
I haven't found a self-tanner yet that I liked...except maybe the neutrogena one. (I'm pretty addicted to their fantastic dry-feeling sun screen!)
I tried some lancome self-tanner (it's the kind with pigment, so you see it going on) but it rubs off on stuff! ACK!

I've been using Coppertone's Endless Summer & I really like it. It dries in 30 minutes. I hate the ones with that pigment, you can't touch anything!

Andy, my hubby is like that. He can turn a little red & a few hours later he's tan. Savannah is the same way. TC & I are a diffrent story though. We walk outside for 10 minutes & we look like lobsters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom