Boy do we have company...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do the same thing crewks. We get alot of them when we bring wood in the house for the fireplace, They must defrost when In the warm house.

Growing up our house was in the woods & we had wood scorpions & all kinds of spiders come in when we would bring in wood too. It was really bad because we had dark brown carpet in the living room & they would blend in with it. Now hubby & I live out in the country & have spiders all over the place. I don't think a day goes by without me seeing at least one.

i don't know what kind of spiders are in my basement... but they're huge, hairy, and lightening fast. needless to say i don't go down there lol

Sorry nicole, I do not have the nerve to click your spider pic. If I do, I know I will be seeing spiders and all sorts of creepy crawlers everywhere. If you want to see a woman reach the moon without a space ship, show me a centipede.

img_91041_0_a04f5d0ceb4b2fbc462e1155d013e3d9.gif

Everytime I read a post from here I start to itch. Wasabi, don't look at the pic if you really hate them. It's big and hairy and has long legs. It creeps me out everytime I see it. When I came to my moms house that day she had it in a empty jar. At first I was so amazed that I couldn't put put down. After looking at it for a few min. it was really creepy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom