buckytom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sending big hugs to you and bucky junior! I hope your family's on the mend soon! Take as much time as you need catching up--you know where we'll be when you make it back! :D

(I have a couple people in my office, too, who are convinced they're so important that they can't afford to take a day off when they or their kids are sick. Yesterday one was in here with her kid and they both were deathly ill with the flu. Unreal!)

Bucky glad to hear you are doing better. Try to think of passive aggressive ways to get in that damn coworkers way or screw him somehow. Then you won't loose your job! :)

Take care of yourself and if you can, drink some artichoke water. It's good for you...no taste, but good for you...brings balance back to your body.

buckytom, I did miss you and glad I opened up and asked. I just don't like to hear bad news. So sorry that this happened! Try to be considerate and it gets taken away from someone inconsiderate. Well, this person will get his just reward. Nothing goes by that isn't repaid in some way. Just sorry you had to be the one to be victim of this. Whenever I comment about someone should stay home everyone looks at me as if I am the stupid one but it is true. Why make others miserable? Again I reason they think misery loves company. People prove that to me all the time. Why I get such joy in sharing my life with my dogs. How are the birds? Guess they are hanging their head low too. They aren't stupid like the people you work with. Just keep an eye on the little one. Had to take my brother to ER this morning and had to wait over 8 hours to have him admitted to a room. There was no one in ER when we got there don't know why the hold up. He is worried but doesn't like to admit it. He has shoulder that is discolored looks black. Waiting to find out what orthopedic surgeon will say tonite. I came home. Got headache without eating something. Had to call ambulence No fun. Take care bucky want you all better and ready to take on the world again. Don't let this get you down. Will only make the guy feel good about passing it around. Thanks for keeping in touch.

Oh Bucky, I'm so sorry to hear you all are ill...it is so scary when a baby gets sick. Prayers are being are on their way.
Dove

Here's a hug for you and the rest of the family.

Hope you're all on the mend very soon!

smiles,
T

htc said:
Bucky glad to hear you are doing better. Try to think of passive aggressive ways to get in that darn coworkers way.quote]

May I suggest eating a pile of chili with lots of hot sauce and getting trapped in an elevator (or small cubicle) with said jerkface? Then make sure you share that your digestive trouble stems from some stupid bug caught at work?

A carefully placed donut on someones workstation is often an excellent revenge. Important papers get stuck together...blah blah blah.

I will see if I can come up with other stuff. Anyone else?

thanks so much everyone. all of your thoughts and prayers are more appreciated than you know, and hugs and kisses have been applied as requested. :D . it's been a tough week, but my boy's turned the corner, and dw is also on the mend. i will be back to work tomorrow night for ot, then back in tuesday to seek my revenge. (lol alix, why are the shy one's always so devious).
i will refrain with the obvious retribution, but am still really angry. i guess i should really just forgive and forget about it. the guy will always be a righteous a**hole, and i'm not gonna change him after 55 years or so. besides, i gotta teach my boy how to be a good man, and what would he think of his dad doing bad stuff to someone. you teach best by example, my dad always said. (but then again, he's a friggin saint :roll: )

Youre a good man Bucky! Im VERY sorry to hear about your sons illness. :( But it sounds like you are all getting better thank God. My heart is with you guys! Im sure in a few days you all will be back to normal. God Bless! :D

buckytom said:
(lol alix, why are the shy one's always so devious).
Shy? :shock: Alix, I think between the two of us (knowing how devious we both are) we could come up with some good methods of revenge! You came up with a couple good ones so far!

I'm glad you are all on the mend Buckytom. It's not the same here without you. And I can't stand to think of that sweet little boy being sick.

:) Barbara

Yikes! I don't know how this one got by me. Buck, hang in there brutha! Hope everyone gets better, in particular your son! Give that idiot a kick in the jewels for me!

Back
Top Bottom