Computer Addiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes Julie, that is my little one..she is a long hair Chihuahua..people always think she is a Pomeranian. Her AKC name is Little foxy Lady Dove.
She was called Lovey Dove so I kept Dove because that is what she answered to. I thought she looked like a little fox so hence the name.
:)

wasabi said:
:LOL: Pretty soon it'll be ready for lunch and I have not had breakfast yet.

I missed both...a ha, I found a new diet "The Computer Diet." NO CARBS here. :!:

fetch.dll

i used to laugh at my co-workers when they talked about how many hours they spent on their computer after leaving work.
now, being addicted to this site and all of you, i can only laugh at myself.... i can't wait to come downstairs and log in to see the latest craziness...

buckytom said:
i used to laugh at my co-workers when they talked about how many hours they spent on their computer after leaving work.
now, being addicted to this site and all of you, i can only laugh at myself.... i can't wait to come downstairs and log in to see the latest craziness...

Ditto here too buckytom :!:

Good thing you dropped by. Your x-rays came back. :)
(Hope your laughing out there.)

simpsonxray.jpg

The first time I ever used the internet was 1999. I became addicted very quickly. It was pretty bad! Even though I am still a little addicted, I'm not nearly as bad as I was. I do most everything online. I look up information of course, do email, I get paid to do surveys, I belong to a couple writing groups, I belong to a couple cooking forums, my daughter and I play games and talk, I talk with friends (both those I have met online and those I know around here), I buy and sell things, make travel arrangements, tonight I am going to order a pizza online for the first time, and the most important thing I ever found online was my husband. I also use my computer, without the internet, to write stories, do my lesson plans, play games, and lots of other things.

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom