Cousin Dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
{{{{{{sushi}}}}}}

I'm so sorry sushi - my prayers are with you and everyone that was surrounding her - she's better now.

Wow..... Im really overwhelmed by your love and carring. There are very few places in this world where so many people can come together and share their lives, their playful spirit, helpfulness, strugles, tragety, dreams and ideas. We do have the commonality of being foodies, but we have much more than that. We are friends and in a sense, family. Both over the internet, which makes this even MORE unique. I have been here for about a year and boy have things changed! But the thing that has not is the heart and soul of what we have here. And Im VERY happy to be a part of that. Thank you again. And I truely love each of you.

Paul

DS, We feel the same about you. Sending hugs and love your way...........Linda

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Wow..... Im really overwhelmed by your love and carring. There are very few places in this world where so many people can come together and share their lives, their playful spirit, helpfulness, strugles, tragety, dreams and ideas. We do have the commonality of being foodies, but we have much more than that. We are friends and in a sense, family. Both over the internet, which makes this even MORE unique. I have been here for about a year and boy have things changed! But the thing that has not is the heart and soul of what we have here. And Im VERY happy to be a part of that. Thank you again. And I truely love each of you.

Paul

Glad you feel the way you do. This is a nice family to come to. But I only love Crewsk.:LOL: Sorry about your loss buddy. Keep marking those red x's on your calender. Pain sucks but sometimes it can make us stronger if we allow it. Wait.I love Luv....Kitchen Elf....Dove...Alix.....well you get the picture.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin passing away Paul. I'll be away a lot tomorrow, but look for me on Yahoo if you would like to talk.

:) Barbara

My condolences to you and your family DS. That is so tough, at such a young age.

Someone once said (dont know who), "Every day above ground is a good one". I know I'm soooo grateful for every day.

Sushi, I'm thinking of you this morning. You must be so tired today and feeling a bit empty. Luckily, you have all of these loving friends to hold you up and hug on you. Pass that love on to your family members who are grieving today. I know you'll be a great asset to the family during this very tough time.

So very sorry sush. I was offline all day Saturday and did not know of her passing until now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin sush. Time is the only thing that can heal you and your entire family. My preyers to you and yours.

img_94061_0_5308cafbff935148a763f51a47fd8e00.gif

DS - I am so sorry to hear the news. We know God has a reason for everything, but it's so difficult when we don't know why. Maybe when your family gathers together on Easter Sunday, you could each say something wonderful about your cousin - something that impacted your life, or maybe something she did or said to make you smile. We did that with my Grandpa, and it became a wonderful time of sharing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom