Daughter moving to new house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norgeskog

Washing Up
YEAH FOR THE KID..... she got the keys to her new house today and they are moving in tomorrow. SO I may not be here over the week-end, depending upon if they need me on Sunday. Older home, beautifully kept up, gorgeous real hardwood floors, wood burning stove in living room, 1/4 acre nicely landscaped, two sun decks in back, one brick which is covered, one raised wood, new ceramic tile in bathroom with all oak fixtures; includes all appliances, and built in oak entertainment center. I am making blueberry/crystalized ginger muffins for the workers tomorrow, serving with starbucks coffee. Pizza and beer for dinner for the volunteers (her friends from UofO

Wonderful News! We're waiting patiently from our realtor......buyers were suppose to have a final meeting tonight with a realtor in her office and she said they'll def. be making an offer. So I'm anxious to find our perfect final home. Tell her congrats for us!

Great news, Norge. Sounds like a lovely home. Very exciting.Have a terrific weekend!

Sizz, good luck. Keep us posted.

Sizz, good luck with your house, and thanks to all of you for the nice words regarding the house. Those two nuts (daughter and fiance) could not stand it, the built in entertainment center can accomodate a HUGE tv, the new wide HD ones, and their TV (25 incher regular one) looked weird so they got a 36 wide thing, WOW, I was over there last night (took them to dinner at Applebees") and we went back and watched 24 on that huge screen, really exciting.

How exciting norgeskog! Hubby just had to have a big screen t.v. about 5 years ago. We were in a small home then and I felt like the t.v dominated the room but he was just so excited about it. Here at this house the rooms are so huge that it fits in really nicely. I do want to get a smaller......he's talking plasma but I dont' know abouth that :) I have a real issue if any wires are showing. I'd like to find something mid size that can be consealed though.

Tell the daughter we're happy for her!

sizz, and thanks. I too would love a plasma TV but they are so pricey, not worth it. I may at some time in the future look into one similar to the one my daughter and fiance purchased, but for now my 27" 3 yr old is ok.

Back
Top Bottom