Discuss cooking needs your help. Vote Now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
We have started to fall behind in votes. We are ranked #7 out of 100 right now which is great, but our goal is #1. Please help us out by going to THIS site and voting for Discuss Cooking. You can vote once a day so try to do it every day if you can (and if you want). Lets show the world we are the best :)

Click here to vote

Last edited by a moderator:
Your welcome GB, I vote everyday. I have a reminder that sends me a message to vote

I vote every day ... but I, too, have noticed that voting has been getting slack since Decamber. The first few days of this month were WAY down! :cry:

If everyone keeps voting like they have been over the past couple of days ... we could be #6 or #5 before the end of this month!!! :LOL:

My vote is in.
cool-smiley-010.gif

I tried to vote this morning and it told me Error. I have already voted today and THAT is not true. What is going on? I need to vote:shock:

Hi Nicole,

It goes on a 24 hour cycle, so if you posted less than 24 hour ago you will get that error. Try again in a few hours :)

:cry: ,you guys!!... I can't vote on my moms computer. It tells me that I need to do it threw a gateway. What the H E double Hocky sicks does that mean?

gateway=.) (1) A node on a network that serves as an entrance to another network. In enterprises, the gateway is the computer that routes the traffic from a workstation to the outside network that is serving the Web pages. In homes, the gateway is the ISP that connects the user to the internet.

In enterprises, the gateway node often acts as a proxy server and a firewall. The gateway is also associated with both a router, which use headers and forwarding tables to determine where packets are sent, and a switch, which provides the actual path for the packet in and out of the gateway.

Ok, ummm....Rainee. English please. Does that mean I can't vote on her computer?

Back
Top Bottom