Do your cats a Favor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie and DS,

I'm sure you both have the motion down, just like I do. Pull the ring off the milk and onto the floor in one motion! It is an automatic habit here. For awhile I didn't have any cats, and I had to remind myself not to do that!

:) Barbara

My kitties are obsessed with shoe strings & 20oz drink bottles. Nut like to chase her tail & since Tater dosen't have a tail he chases Nut's. If one of them is in the litter box, the other one hides next to it & pops the other one on the head. They also like to get under the covers on the bed & pounce on each other, especially when hubby & I are trying to sleep!:rolleyes:

One of my cats' favorite toys was a little medicine bottle, with a child proof lid, that I put a few paper clips in. They love to bat it around, and it makes a little noise, which they love.

Nut like to chase her tail & since Tater dosen't have a tail he chases Nut's. If one of them is in the litter box, the other one hides next to it & pops the other one on the head.

roflmao crewsk i can picture my cat's doing that when they were younger... when they were still my sister's cats lol

One day, years ago, one of my cats was sitting there, with his tail sticking out through his front paws, in his face. It made him mad that this "thing" was in his face, so he started to wag his tail. The more it wagged in his face, the madder he got! I'm pretty sure he finally bit it!

lol barbara. doesn't that make you wonder why some people hate them ?
they're so darn goofy, i think that's why i love them so much !!!

I agree middie! They can be little mischief-makers one minute, a clown the next, and a sweet, loving, purring ball of fur the next!

Back
Top Bottom