does this happen to you ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
no matter how many dishes or loads of laundry i wash, i turn around and it's 3 times the amount than i started off with :angry:

middie said:
no matter how many dishes or loads of laundry i wash, i turn around and it's 3 times the amount than i started off with :angry:
Yep. all the time :) Does this happen to you? I wait til eleven at night to start the dishwasher, thinking everyone has finished eating and drinking..Next morning at least 3 glasses and 4 plates and assorted utensils all tossed in the sink!!!! I think my DH sets his alarm to wake him up when the D?W goes on and I fall asleep:ROFLMAO:
kadesma:LOL:

kad it never fails. i do ALL the dishes before i go bowling. 3 hrs later i get home and the sink is overflowing with dishes. that REALLY makes me mad and i blow up... he wonders why i call him an idiot lol.

It seems like my piles of laundry & dishes never get any smaller! No matter how much I wash, they just seem to grow. It drives me batty!!

Happens to me all the time.

I think there are invisible dirty folks living in my house, waiting for me to turn around.

My friend has resorted to paper plates and plastic cups now that she works fulltime.....she got tierd of doing all the dishes then coming home and all these plates and cups to wash. I think after a few verbal hashings her hubby finally warmed up to the idea :)

I know at holiday time when mom was alive. She'd fix these huge meals and there would be all these dishes well they just never ended........we'd always joke she was secretly cleaning out her fridge. Boy it wasn't till I fixed the meal last Thanksgiving did I get an eye opener :)

choclatechef said:
Happens to me all the time.

I think there are invisible dirty folks living in my house, waiting for me to turn around.
Hey Chef, maybe it isn't my DH after all:LOL: Those dirty folks might be sneakin into my house too :ROFLMAO:
kadesma:)

SizzlininIN said:
My friend has resorted to paper plates and plastic cups now that she works fulltime.....she got tierd of doing all the dishes then coming home and all these plates and cups to wash. I think after a few verbal hashings her hubby finally warmed up to the idea :)

I know at holiday time when mom was alive. She'd fix these huge meals and there would be all these dishes well they just never ended........we'd always joke she was secretly cleaning out her fridge. Boy it wasn't till I fixed the meal last Thanksgiving did I get an eye opener :)
That's the way it is around here Sizz,:) we shop, we pluck the bird, peel the taters, make stuffing, gravey, side dishes, rolls, pies, salads, oh yes, appetizers, set the table, serve it all with a smile, fill the dish washer with the last load AHhhhhhh, now we are just about to settle our bottom into a comfy chair, when what do we hear ? The patter of 12 to 14 feet all casually making their way into our kitchen:shock: GROANnnnnnn:ROFLMAO:

Those dirty folks are everywhere. You can't do anything about them, cause you can't see them.

But I know they are there....... One day they are gonna slip up and I'm gonna whack them with my knives!

That's what happens when you leave them alone (in the dark) at night. They MULTIPLY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

choclatechef said:
Those dirty folks are everywhere. You can't do anything about them, cause you can't see them.

But I know they are there....... One day they are gonna slip up and I'm gonna whack them with my knives!

They'd better watch out Choc, you've got the most cooking tools! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom