"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 03-29-2005, 06:44 PM   #11
Certified Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by spryte
Ok... last night...

Next week they promised unpredictable plot twists... and it looks wicked good!!

I think that's it.
WOW thanks spryte, what an amazing memory you have, are you a writer?? If not you should be. Thanks for the info.

Old 03-29-2005, 08:08 PM   #12
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
LOL... noooooo.... I just LOVE that show!!!

Old 03-30-2005, 11:07 AM   #13
Everymom

Hey Spryte, didn't someone tell Barooz that his Mom is dead? Right before they hacked that thing out of his head?

And don't forget the little detail that the stealth plane that the guy stole has a faulty blah de blah part that will make it impossible to land without totally disintegrating, and yet, the guy takes off in the plane. Suicide mission? Or is he going to attempt to eject and just use the plane as a missile?

I was thinking the same as you about Barooz, being the next baddie, but I think that is too straightforward for these writers. I think if anything happens with him it will have to be in this season. Perhaps he will swing yet again and kill Marwan for killing his Mom? Let us not forget that Momma was not all sweetness and light, she DID poison Barooz's girlfriend Debbie. Can you spell dysfunctional?
Old 03-30-2005, 01:16 PM   #14
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
Yes! I was trying to decide what he'd do with the Stealth... I think bail... but unless he's involved further in the plot, Marwan would want him dead.

Yes a baddie did tell Barooz his mother is dead! And Barooz said He didn't believe it.
Good thinking... it never occured to me that he'd kill Marwan... but Marwan wouldn't be the first person he's killed today (Terik)

I think even though Dena killed his girlfriend Barooz would do anything to honor him. He knew she gave up a lot to save him.

I can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!! 5 days *groan* it seems like forever!