Don't forget! A Don't Miss Episode of 24!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spryte

Senior Cook
This week takes place between 10pm & 11pm!

It looks like a don't miss, action packed episode and promises BIG plot twists!

Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!

There is a reason not to hate Mondays!

24 has to be one of my favorite shows of all time. I just started watching it this season. I liked it so much I rented season 1 and 2 and watched them. However I have yet to see season 3. Could someone please tell me if Kim died and if so, how did she die.

Kim did not die. Last season, she ended up with Jack's new partner. Kim worked at CTU. At the end of the season, Jack's partner retired from CTU to be with Kim.

Either way i'm glad she is gone. Her character was getting really annoying. I think the writers went a little overboard on all the stuff that happened to her. Plus I was put off by the stupid choices she made along the way.

I actually don’t like watching 24 each week, because I can't stand waiting. I think I would rather just wait for the DVDs to come out and watch them all in a row.

I also just took a look at your website and your chicken parmesan and nachos look tasty. I don't have the time to make real chicken parm so I just use Tyson breaded chicken fingers. Then I just throw some sauce and cheese on them.

I can't wait until the end of the season, but waiting through the season to watch the DVD would be excruiating!!!!

Thanks! I make quickie chicken parm sometimes too.

If you want, you can add that recipe to your website.

That episode was fantastic. But, from watching the movie Air Force One , there should be an escape capsule that the president can parachute out from the back of the airplane.

I was just watching local MN news and they talked about 24. A young kid in his twenties from MN was on 24 tonight in a short scene in the CTU office. He had terminal cancer and through the Make A Wish Foundation they let him be apart of his favorite tv show. Sadly, 7 days after taping the show he died. He never got to see himself in the show.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom