don't you love this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
when you find all kinds of cash in your pockets? or a birthday card? or your purse?
i found $20 in a bank envelope recently. then i found $5 in a card. then i found what i thought was $4 in the pocket of jeans i'd worn to go get some beef jerky and strawberry eclairs (well, one strawberry, one chocolate- the chocolate was for my Mom), but then my Mom said that she saw a $20 in there, and upon flipping through all the money, we found $46 total, lol!:LOL: isn't it GREAT when that happens?!

that used to happen to me a lot more during my pub days. clothes would get stripped off, hopefully after i got inside the house, and tossed into a hamper. a coupla weeks later, the singles and fivers that were jammed into my pockets would pay for the washing machines at the laundromat.

I don't find money very often, and when I do, it is usually change! It has happened though.

Another thing I like is when the thing I'm buying turns out to be on sale. I found a beautiful sweater for my mom one Christmas, and when the clerk rang it up, it was almost half off.

:) Barbara

lol luvs, what kind of bar do you think i worked at that i collected a lot of singles????? :shock: it was from being a customer. 10's and 20's came out of the wallet, but with beers in hand and teeth, the change minus a tip would just get jammed into pockets.

barbara, i LOVE that! a store i love was bought out and i got $60 of off a $400 purchase!!!!
once i got a $70 pair of jeans for $2.63. that'll stick in my mind for life, lol, cause i thought the clerk was joking and so i dropped the money in her hand and she returned it and so i returned it to HER.
she was like, 'no, honey, they really ARE $2.63.'
i ended up hating those jeans, though.
i can see why they were so cheap!!!!!!!

Not me. Keep $ in my wallet in my purse. Too well organized I guess. Mostly carry plastic. Dated a guy who collected silver dollars. He would cash his paycheck in in all silver $. (He jingled when he walked.) After we broke up, found lots of silver under my couch cushions.

Yes and I love it. Always seems to turn up right when I really need it too. I think its my angels hearing my money concerns.

I find lots of $20 dollar, $50 dollar , and $100 dollar bills, its just that they all need paid :mad: so its hard for me to be Happy about all the bills I find ! :mad: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I purposely hide money around in my house. (I know, it's like a squirrel)
I put $5 or $10 here and there, because I always seem to find it when I need it.
I've also got a basket that I throw money (change, dollars...) into, and then it goes to the summer vacation with the kids. Last year we collected $473.56 that we used for Vegas (not the gambling, for the kids' fun). We're doing it again, since the trip is in July. I'm very tempted to see how much there is, but I know I'll borrow from it if I do!

isn't it amzing how the change adds up? i'll clean out my purse and end up with $20 in quarters. i just scoop it out!
lol, my BF/fiance lays in my bed and watches tv, the simpsons of course, and change ALWAS falls out of his pockets. we have a policy that anything that falls out of his pocket is mine. sometimes i won't notice the coins, and i'll go to sleep. the next day i'll be strolling along and a dime or a quarter will just drop off of me. it sticks to me and warms to my temp so i don't notice it. i guess i'm a money magnet, lol!:LOL:

Well, I usually find money by using my metal detector :ROFLMAO:

Although, I did find a $20 once, in a ditch during a cleanup project. I've also found a $10 in a parking lot.

I've heard about folks, using a metal detector on a beach, and finding $20's, $50's, even $100's floating in the water. Drug deal gone bad?

luvs_food said:
BUCKY!:ohmy: my GOODNESS! GASP!

A man's not a camel Luv's.
7_4_16.gif

Nuthin' wrong with having a beer or four, is there Bucky?

DW rats my pockets every morning. I don't stand a chance in the monetary race. :blush:

Woops!!!

Totally KOOL except the time I found my vegas winnings I hid from myself (for 3 years) and my other half was standing right there when I found it[ and we had a long standing deal we split all winnings in half! ]I was embarrased and mad at myself!

The golden age never was the present one

repeattutu said:
Totally KOOL except the time I found my vegas winnings I hid from myself (for 3 years) and my other half was standing right there when I found it[ and we had a long standing deal we split all winnings in half! ]I was embarrased and mad at myself!

The golden age never was the present one
JKATH Vegas (not the gambling, for the kids' fun). We're doing it again, since the trip is in July
just do kids stuff HU???? LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO

Back
Top Bottom